This policy sets out how we handle your personal information on the TECHOBJECTS.IO website and related online services (collectively known as “Website”).
What We Collect on the Website
2. Tracking and Logging
TECHOBJECTS.IO does not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. This information is gathered from all Website visitors, regardless of whether they own a user account on the Website.
3. Email Addresses (if you sign up for our email updates)
You will need to expressly provide your email address if you may wish to subscribe to our email updates & newsletters. By expressly providing your email address and subscribing to our email newsletters, you agree that we can email regular information, updates and news of the Website to the email address that you provided. Please do not provide any email address that can be personally identifiable to you.
4. No signups or registrations
We do not offer any user registration on TECHOBJECTS.IO and does not require you to sign up for any account. Please do not disclose these personally identifiable information in any way through the Website. TECHOBJECTS.IO shall not be responsible for any liabilities, losses or damages arising out of any personally identifiable information that you publish on the Website.
How We Use The Information We Collect
5. Service Enhancement
In general, we use the information we collect to operate, maintain, enhance and provide the services of the Website to you.
6. Website Statistics
We use Google Analytics to understand and measure the effectiveness and performance of how our Website is being used by visitors so as to deliver a better experience to visitors. You can find out more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
7. Email Updates & Newsletters
If you subscribe to our email updates and newsletters, we may send you emails containing any information, updates and news relating to the Website. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by unsubscribing from the mailing list.
8. Sharing of Information
We do not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law and in circumstances where we need to work with third party service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, support, and other services to us. These third parties may have access to, or process the collected information as part of providing those services for us.
Not For Children Under The Age of 13
12. TECHOBJECTS.IO is concerned with protecting your privacy and personal data. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on our Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard technical safeguards. We encrypt all transmitted information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, as no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is absolutely secure, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. If we discover a breach to our systems and databases, we will inform you of the occurrence of the breach within reasonable time.
13. We only retain collected information for the time needed for us to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain the collected information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.